This step is somewhat technical and has to be done a certain way to make sure that when people type in your domain, that they will see your website. We could just as easily call this step how to update your nameservers on godaddy, because that is exactly what we’re about to do.
To complete this step you’ll need two things:
- Your domain name server addresses from your web hosting company
- A login for your domain registrar, AKA Godaddy.
- Click on All products
- Roll over domains
- Click on Domain Manager
- Click the checkbox beside “I have specific nameservers for my domains.”
- Find your welcome email from Cirtex Web hosting and scroll down until you see the part where it tells you what your two nameservers are. There will be two and they should look something like this: “NS75.CIRTEXHOSTING.COM” and “ NS76.CIRTEXHOSTING.COM”
- Copy each one individually and paste them into the Nameserver 1 field and Nameserver 2 field on Godaddy.
- Click OK to save your changes.